• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The update section is gray

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trobel shooting my "yousician", because when I try to play along with this app with my keybord, then the film "hangs"/ stops for a second.

They told me to check if your flash player is uptodate, but it is gray and I can not update it.

Is it normal or I am missing something?

flash player.JPG

flash player2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What operating system, including version, is this on?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Windows 8.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I should have also asked about the browser.  Which browser including version, are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My browsers are:

Opera: 40.0

Version:40.0.2308.62 - Downloading update 100%
Update stream:Stable
System:Windows 8.1 64-bit (WoW64)

Firefox: 49.0.1 ( latest)

Explorer: 11

Chrome: Version 53.0.2785.143 m (64-bit) (latest version)

But I do not think my issue has something to do with the version of my borwsers!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you're seeing is normal on Windows 8.1 if neither the NPAPI (for Firefox) or the PPAPI (Opera and Chromium-based browsers) plugins are installed.  Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE on Windows 8 and above and all updates for Flash Player for IE are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.  If you need to update Flash Player for IE go to the Control Panel and run Windows Update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I install these?

NPAPI (for Firefox) or the PPAPI

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Launch Opera and navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  The page will automatically offer the PPAPI plugin.  Download and install it.

Repeat for Firefox.

Since https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer auto-detects the OS/browser and offers the compatible plugin you need to visit the site with the different browsers you use.

Chrome, like IE/Edge, embeds Flash Player, so there's nothing separate to install for Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines