3 people found this helpful
If it were me I would have cancelled as soon as I found it was proving to be a problem to pursue. Frankly, I wouldn't have let two free months sway me into staying on, but that is just me - I'm not judging your decision to go for it.
For the error you were getting, the only tidbit I can offer is... Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache. If it continues to fail try the same using a different browser.
As far as getting Adobe Support to get back to you... chasing them seems to be the only option unless you can gain some champion from their end thru your posting that will chase for you.
Thanks Ned I appreciate the reply. I suppose it depends on how much time I want to use trying to resolve it and is it worth it.
1 person found this helpful
I agree. Myself, I often factor in my own hourly rate as a cost factor against the amount of time I anticipate it'll take pursuing something. If it is something that is not important then it becomes easier to just say "nah".