3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2016 5:13 AM by Ned Murphy

Trying to cancel CC I am offered 60 days free if I don't. Surprise when I click the "Keep my plan" button I get an error. Chat no help. Email help still haven't heard back after 6 days.

jdiv726

The title pretty much says it all. I subscribed to 1 year CC all apps. Initially was going to do a monthly newsletter but that got cut to 3 or 4 times a year. So I was going to bite the bullet and cancel even with the penalty. So I go ahead and go through the various clicks in order to cancel. At the final stage before cancellation I am offered different packages to subscribe to instead of cancelling. One of those options is 60 days free of the package I have. Adobe plan.png So I went ahead and clicked on "Keep my plan" and I get the following error

We're sorry. Something seems to be wrong on our end. Please try again later. If this continues to fail, please contact

Tried different computers, different browsers no luck. Talked to a couple support people via chat. Finally they tell me I should contact sales . Thanks for the help. I tried to find a link for sales support but could not. At some point I was given the option of giving my opinion of support.Adobe experience. I selected complaint, typed my message and received an automated email saying someone would be in touch in 1 - 2 business days. So 6 days later i still haven't heard a thing. So what's the next hoop to jump through?