0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 1:35 PM by JoRaFla

Muse import html - responsive design - portrait and landscape mode - only one file is shown

JoRaFla

Hello guys,

i have made a website for one of my clients and have the following problem:

I have a text with links and the client wants a responsive design. The problem is with the smartphone in portrait and landscape and i have made the breakpoints with 2 different files (one small and one big) but when i upload the files, only one of the 2 files is shown. i say hidden for this breakpoint and when i change the breakpoints everything is good in planing. But when the site is uploaded - only 1 file is shown. There must be an actualization when i change from portrait to landscape - is this possible or not??

What other solution is there for me???

A text with links is not possible, because the font is Calibri and this font is rastered by default. A PDF is not possible, because it is not available in Placing. A WordPDF or WORD-Html is not possible  - dreamweaverHTML  - the same - problem like described upon.

Please help me because i told the client that i can make the website for him  - he formerly had  a jimdo site and changed to me, because of MUSE and it's good design functions.

Thank you all