0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2008 4:30 AM by Jens Eckervogt

Visual Studio C++ and Flex 3.02 Actionscript 3

Jens Eckervogt
      Hello

I want to know about externedInterface or fscommand with VS2005 like MDM Zinc 3 with sdk... or like Adobe Air....

But i want to build custom swf2exe with Flex Builder 3 and Visual C++ 2005 Pro / Express.
      I can not find from google because google is a bad search machine now... :(

Can you give code for example with flash.ocs when i code custom extension on my custon swf2exe like MDM Zinc with extension.

1. How do i make application with flex app on docked bar like windows XP with Taskbar or Macintoch OS X Leopard with Dockbar...?

2. How do i docked application stay free when icons do not hide by docked application?

3. How do i create flex-libraries *.swc with binding from VS C++ 2005? Like MDM for example for output in as3: mdm.application.* = Application will to close, to prompt on the message when file sould to save?

4. An Installer like InstallShield or Macrosystem Installer: How does application read configuration when i configure this config file for flex application with currect states.

For Example:
      State: 01_preloader like do you see that custon panel by Microsoft .Net Frameworks.
      State: 02_language like any installer with Language: Do you understand currect Language -> English with US.
      State: 03_welcome with preloading resources when it is important file for currect language
      State: 04_license like EULA, LPG Or GPL any license types...
      State: 05_currect_user_personaldate for orginal user with login or any personal date..
      State: 06_key_verifieration for currect orginal key or activecode any key like for example..
      State: 07_Installdir like C:\Program Files\custom\ or any directory when files will to copy to directory...
      State: 08_customresource like if you need filles like custom, minimal or full installation....
      State: 09_install_process... For Files and Folders...
      State: 10_install_registry_process like Microsoft .Net Framework 2 Installer
      State 11_verify_installer when your installer failed sometime or will to be successfuly or complete...
      State: 12_onlineupdater When your installer finds a new version or hotfixes any addions or changes etc...
      State: 13_packup_removing Remove installed temp files from C:\Windows\Temp\custom-install\43h5-5434-1785 ...for example...
      State: 14_finish_complete Note or readme etc...

Did you know about state?? When i use with config for flex application installer with swf2exe like Screenweaver 3.x with custom-installer?

Well.. ok. I want to build with Flex-Builder.. :)

I hpe yu answer me. A lot of thanks...

Best regards, SnakeMedia