0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2009 2:40 PM by GumpsterF

Shared Object Arrays

GumpsterF Level 1
      Hello.
      My shared Object array project has hit yet another snag.
      I have a actionscript file called, "ShoppingCart.as"
      From that I have created a sender movie to supply the shopping cart and a receiver movie to view the cart.
      All works great until I put four sender movies on one webpage.

null

If you sent al four items to the cart only the highest number in the array will be there. So if you sent items 1509, 1511, 1508 and 1510 in that order, only 1511 will be there.
      If you send them one at a time, (back and forth between sender and receiver), it works fine. Arrrrg.
      I will ost the code for all three files, sender, receiver and the .as file.
      The four sender movies have identical code except for the line where it enters the shared data, which is different in each movie. The .as code is written such that you should not be able to enter an item more than once. That code works just fine. I have been beating my head against the wall for a few days now on this one. I am convinced it is something simple that I have overlooked, but I just cannot see it. Maybe a fresh set of eyes.
      If anyone needs the files to better look at this let me know and I will be glad to send them to you.