2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2016 3:20 PM by Theresa J

Adobe Draw - Working

toml63549659

Ive been using the adobe draw app on my iPad Pro but when I try to fill in a shape on a sketch I'm working on it comes up with a loading bar saying "working". This can be up for minutes and when it goes away the shape is still not filled. Also when I zoom in on a segment of the sketch it's all blurry and  freezes and takes a couple minutes before I can't start working on it again. What do I do

• 1. Re: Adobe Draw - Working
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi  Tom,

Are you still having trouble with fill and freezing on zoom?

Can you log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud and see if all your Draw work is synced. If it is, can you force-quit (double-press the home button. A list off apps shows up. Scroll over to the app and swipe up on it.) the app, restart your device, then relaunch Draw and see if you're still having the same problems.

A couple of quick questions/comments:

What version of Draw are you using? (You can find that by tapping on the Draw icon, then from the menu that opens, About Draw.)

How complex is your drawing? And is all your work on a single layer? (filling only considers the current layer, so if you limit the complexity of each layer it will help.)

Definitely be sure that the fill area is entirely closed; shapes in Draw will not fill even if there's a microscopic gap in the outline.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Draw - Working
            Theresa J Adobe Community Professional

toml63549659 wrote:

Ive been using the adobe draw app on my iPad Pro but when I try to fill in a shape on a sketch I'm working on it comes up with a loading bar saying "working". This can be up for minutes and when it goes away the shape is still not filled. Also when I zoom in on a segment of the sketch it's all blurry and freezes and takes a couple minutes before I can't start working on it again. What do I do

This "working" message happens to me pretty often too. Sometimes I even get an error message. I usually change my zoom and try again, and then it works. Sometimes I go fill a couple other shapes, and then come back to the one giving me problems. Eventually I always get it to fill.

1 person found this helpful