Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 23 Source - Offline installer

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I requested for Adobe Flash player 23 offline installer  in adobe site,  registered in site and  got a confirmation mail stating that will be responded in 3 business days, but still I didn’t get any response.

Could you please check and let me know the status?

Thanks,

Govind

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email comes from noeply@adobe.com.  Please check your spam folder to see if this email is there.  If not, private message mess the name and email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also, ensure that email from noreply@adobe.com will not be blocked by your spam filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know the Email even i need the Offline installer for the Adobe Flash Player Active X and plugin 23.0.185

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The offline installers are generally for distribution. If you need the offline installers you can apply for license Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe here. You will receive an email from noreply@adobe.com containing a link where you can find the offline installers.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi m_vargas ridhijain i am just wondering because before this version i was able to directly download the msi's files of flash player from these link "adobe.com/in/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html" but now i am not able to do the same.  Has the process been changed from this version of flash player ?Or what changes have you made that we are now not able to get the msi's from the same link which we were using earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Distributing Flash Player within your organization has always required a distribution license.  The decommissioned page always had a comment at the top of the page stating this requirement and for the last year or so there has been a note at the top of the page stating the page was going to be decommissioned.  This note contained a link to apply for the distribution license.  Essentially, the only thing that has changed is how to access the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ridhijain​  Hi, I am trying to download msi's of flash player for both IE &Firefox but not able to find it. Ihave to deploy it on some of the PC'S in lab . Is it becomes a paid software ?

Or from where and how can i get the msi's for both the flashplayer.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rajeevr41528870

Distributing Flash Player within an organization (e.g business, school, etc) has always required a distribution license.  For most use cases the distribution license is free.  To request a license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe​.  You will receive an email within 48 hours of requesting the license.  Ensure your spam filters do not block emails from noreply@adobe.com nor PDF attachments.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines