5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 9:26 AM by Willi Adelberger

Duplex Printing in InDesign: 2nd Page Prints Upside Down

hlopezAmada

This has never been an issue until recently.

I'm trying to duplex print a 2-page letter-sized flyer in InDesign on a Ricoh MP C3003 but the 2nd page keeps printing upside down. I've tried switching from long-edge binding to short-edge binding and vice versa and still get the same result. I've re-installed printer drivers, re-installed InDesign, installed the previous version of InDesign and I am not having any luck resolving this issue. My co-worker who is using the same Macbook Pro system, same OS, same version of InDesign, is not having this printing issue. This printing issue is only occurring within InDesign and Acrobat. I just tried printing 2-page document in Microsoft Word and it printed as expected.

Another kicker to this problem, when I duplex print a tabloid-sized document in InDesign, it prints as expected. I'm only having this duplex printing issue with letter-sized documents.

Screenshot 2016-10-10 08.22.56.pngScreenshot 2016-10-10 08.17.55.pngScreenshot 2016-10-10 08.17.45.pngScreenshot 2016-10-10 08.17.37.png