2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 10:33 PM by Rick Gerard

PLEASE HELP!!! MUSIC VIDEO

wilehaze

So my issues: CS5 AE

I am using the paint brush on single frame and it has become un-aligned from the video by 1 frame. How do I realign this?

2nd Question is after this is all done I create a solid and copy the paint over. Is there a way to export this with transparency so I can put it back in my film editing program?

This is all in attempt to do the scribble or draw effect over a music video.

• 1. Re: PLEASE HELP!!! MUSIC VIDEO
          wilehaze Level 1

I solved Part 1 but i need HELP with the 2nd part now... The EXPORT

So my issues: CS5 AE

I am using the paint brush on single frame and it has become un-aligned from the video by 1 frame. How do I realign this?

2nd Question is after this is all done I create a solid and copy the paint over. Is there a way to export this with transparency so I can put it back in my film editing program?

This is all in attempt to do the scribble or draw effect over a music video.

• 2. Re: PLEASE HELP!!! MUSIC VIDEO
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There is a standard output module template for Lossless with Alpha. Use that to export video with a transparent background.

If you are going to be working with video you owe it to yourself to study up on rendering and formats. I would start by typing rendering in the search help field at the top right corner of AE and doing a little homework.