1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2016 9:35 AM by try67

Adobe Functionality, Edit PDF

stephanr8118350

Hi,

I'm currently running the free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro for editing of PDFs. In order to see whether the program actually does what I need it for, I have a few questions about a few things I so far was not very happy about:

1.)     Is it possible to move entire text boxes, including their formatting and font properties to a different page of the PDF, or into a new PDF?

2.)     Is it possible to merge text boxes of a scanned pdf? As it is all the different pieces of text are converted into individual boxes, but it would be much easier to edit and format if there was only a few, bigger ones.

3.)     When editing text on a scanned document, the font type sometimes changes drastically. Now I know that not every font out there can be perfectly mirrored into such a program, but is there a way to get closer to it? A particular problem seems to be, that certain letters just are way out of place (really bold although in normal style, etc). If a font changes somewhat, that's fine, just it should be consistent through the different letters.

4.)     Is there a way, short of moving all the text and graphics into a new pdf file, to remove the dirty photocopier background from a document, using Acrobat? You know, the grainy, greyish background that older documents have after having been photocopied on old machines?

Thank you for every answer!