• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat as many of the other Sys Admins on here. I applied for the distribution license on Tuesday and have yet to receive the links. Is there any way to speed that process along?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com with a PDF attachment.  Please make sure your spam filters will not block the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com with a PDF attachment.  Please make sure your spam filters will not block the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I asked "Shouldn't I have received an email about the application though?" and got this for an answer "I am sorry but for free version there is only forum support."

I have applied numerous times over the last couple of years with both my company and personal emails and have never received any emails regarding distribution. It was never that big of an issue until the download page was being taken down. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tylerscvcu

When was the last time you applied?  If it was within the last few weeks private message me the name and email address used to obtain the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  If you haven't applied recently apply for a license using the company email address.  Dependent on what your personal email is (e.g. yahoo, gmail, Hotmail, etc) the application will be denied.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@denalis84916499

Since you marked my post correct I'm going to assume you received the email.  Thank you for confrming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines