Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robo6 WebHelp and imports

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to bring external .htm files that were created with Robo7 into a Robo6 WebHelp project. When I try to import, nothing happens. The Robo OLH only has instructions for importing into WebHelp Pro. I'm assuming that I can't use import for a WebHelp project.

Is there a way to bring these external files into my project? Right now I'm cutting, pasting, and reformatting...not fun. <sigh>

BTW, I've tried importing using File > Import, as well as right-clicking the HTML Files (Topics) folder in the Project tab and then selecting Import.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It isn't clear to me whether you are referring to bringing RoboHelp 7 *Source* files or WebHelp *Output* files.

I could see where you may encounter some issues if you are talking about the source, as these are a bit different than older versions. I might still expect them to work, but require some tweaking. If you are talking about the WebHelp output, you should be able to do that as well. But keep in mind you will need to clean the files of all the added JavaScript.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick, for the quick reply.

I'm referring to the output files...the ones in the SSL\WebHelp folder.

I never ever get to the part where I choose the .htm files...Robo goes to lunch when I click Import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp