3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2017 7:39 AM by MatHayward

Review time

sergiod40370015 Level 1

Hi,

I'm user of other stock agencies and I wanted to dry Adobe Stock. I uploaded my first set of photos 18 days ago and still have no answer when usually in other agencies I have an answer few hours later. I was accepted fast but now.. I don't know.

Is this normal or there is a problem with my account?

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Review time
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

It looks like you created an account at Fotolia before signing up at Adobe Stock. You did not complete the sign up process at Fotolia so your account had not been validated. I have corrected this for you so your images should be moved into the queue and will be reviewed soon.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Review time
            Roxana Nastase Level 1

I have the same problem. I've submitted some vector files with FTP and now waiting for the reviewers. I received a confirmation email from Fotolia and I validated my account. How long will it take?

• 3. Re: Review time
              MatHayward Adobe Employee

It looks like all of your submitted content has been uploaded today and yesterday. The images are reviewed manually in order. The average wait time is been 3-5 days right now.

"I have the same problem. I've submitted some vector files with FTP and now waiting for the reviewers. I received a confirmation email from Fotolia and I validated my account. How long will it take?"