Well watch it out there, in the last couple of days Adobe has changed the monthly plan to an annual monthly plan. You commit to an annual plan and pay monthly instead of being able to just use it for one or two months at a time!!! What a crock! So I wonder if the other item mentioned in the chat is true, the part where I was told the monthly charge is $29.99 instead of 9.99 got a feeling it will probably change soon.
There's some confusion here. As far as I can tell, everything Adobe Support advised to you in that chat transcript you posted is correct.
Adobe has always offered plans as:
- Annual Plan, prepaid (12 month commitment)
- Annual Plan, paid monthly (12 months commitment)
- Monthly Plan (one month's commitment at a time)
To my knowledge,
- All Apps and Single App plans have always been available with Annual and Monthly Plan options
- Photography Plan has never been available with a Monthly Plan (month to month commitment). Only ever with an Annual Plan (prepaid or monthly) with 12 month's commitment.
Where do you see the Photography Plan with a Monthly Plan (month by month commitment) option?
I don't see that here Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
The other day Photography US$9.99/mo had a Monthly Plan with no ANNUAL tied to it and now it has Annual Plan paid monthly and Annual Plan prepaid.
Its very possible after I complained to them the other day after the chat they went to the website and changed / corrected it
I believe you.
But as I said, to my knowledge, it has always been annual. Never a month-by-month option. Without a screenshot it would hard to verify one way or the other.
I doubt anything has changed on that page since you spoke to Adobe Support.
This Prodesigntools article from 2014 says the Photography Plan is available with an Annual membership (paid monthly or 12 months prepaid). No mention of month by month.