3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2016 1:39 AM by Beverley Gray

Team License Question

danb60352930

Hi, we currently use Fotolia and are considering switching to stock, can I check out three questions please:

1. If I sign up for the 40 images a month team plan, will I be able to control team members from purchasing anything on top of this? Fotolia makes all additional spend come through me which is what I would want.

2. Does the 40 images a month team plan allow unused images to roll over in the same way as Fotolia does?

3. Does Stock include all images that could be found on Fotolia? I know Fotolia is an Adobe company but not sure if it stands alone in its image choices?

Many thanks

Dan

• 1. Re: Team License Question
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi Dan,

Answers to your questions are as below:

1. Well you can definitely assign licenses to your team member but you cannot manage any other plan on there Adobe ID. So if they purchase any different Stock plan on the same Adobe ID you will not be able to see that. But for this plan, yes you can see the usage.

2. Please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock for rollover information.

3. Yes, all images are listed on Stock as well.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

• 2. Re: Team License Question
            danb60352930 Level 1

Hi Sheena

Thanks for the full answer. It's a shame about the lack of roll-over on the bigger subscription plans, our usage tends to fluctuate so the roll-over on fotolia works really well for us, we'll probably need to stick with them for the time being but hopefully Stock will change as it develops.

Best

Dan

• 3. Re: Team License Question
              Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi Dan

Rollover applies to both the 10 images/month and 40 images/month plans.  You can carry over unused images to the next month for a maximum of 12 months.

Kind regards

Bev

2 people found this helpful