2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2016 1:05 PM by Dorene-O

2 Warnings Connection to PHP file failed. Unable to check if this web server supports PHP needed by Muse forms. Be sure the site URL entered in the FTP upload dialog is correct.

Dorene-O Level 1

Hello,

I am getting the following 2 warnings when publishing my website from Muse CC to Godaddy hosting. And, I am not receiving emails from a form of 3rd party app that I am using in Muse.

The email address uses the same domain as the domain name.

2 Warnings
      Connection to PHP file failed. Unable to check if this web server supports PHP needed by Muse forms. Be sure the site URL entered in the FTP upload dialog is correct.

Unexpected HTML response to PHP query. Be sure the site URL entered in the FTP upload dialog is correct, and PHP is configured correctly on your web server. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator about how to configure PHP support.

Website URL http://www.optionvip.ca/etude-dadmissibilite.html

When I publish, I use public_html for the 'Folder on Server' field.

I called GoDaddy and they checked and did everything they could and said that everything was OK on their end.

I then contacted JotForm (the 3rd party form app) and they suggested that I use the iframe code which I tried and I also removed the captcha just in case. I still continue to get the same 2 error messages. When a form is submitted, the email is received in Jotform but not in my emails and not on Godaddy email WorkSpace either.

I also read the following on the Adobe forums: Visit http://my-site.com/scripts/form_check.php in a web browser and make sure you see all green checkmarks. If some items do not display green checkmarks that means that the hosting server is not configured correctly to allow the Form widgets to send email messages to the address you've specified.    But I can’t seem to figure out how this works.

Hopefully I'm supplying enough information. Thank you.