• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing eBook on Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased an eBook and downloaded it too on Adobe Digital edition. I worked fine then, but recently I formatted my Windows PC. Now I reinstalled Adobe Digital Editions and authorized my PC with the same ID. Now i do not find that ebook at there. How to retrieve it? Where has it gone? Pl. help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have not save the eBook on a other place you must download the eBook again of the website of the reseller of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I did not save the ebook at other place and the link for the book no longer exists with the reseller.

With Warm Regards

Shalabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal has you by reseller a library how can download again the eBook. Has you login in the website of the reseller?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased the book from Wiley publications and have communicated to them many times. The link of the ebook no longer exist.

With Warm Regards

Shalabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then ask the reseller how can you download the eBook again. the Forum of adobe can not help in this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines