1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2016 12:58 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Sizing question

michaelb81057476

I have little experience with these apps, so pardon my ignorance. I was wondering about using AdobeCapture app with Adobe Draw app on my iPhone 7. It seems as if my images that are being "saved to phone" when completed have a very small ppi. Is there any way to adjust sizing when exporting to my phone directly out of Adobe Draw? Do I need to export to Illustrator or Photoshop to work with the high quality image instead of just using export to phone?  I am simply using these apps to make drawings on paper, using AdobeCapture to capture a "shape", and import the shape into Draw to edit colors. Thanks much, I truly appreciate the guidance.

• 1. Re: Sizing question
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Michael.

When you save Draw art from the app to your phone it will  render it based on the current zoom and the exported .png will have dimensions of 2048 x 1536px.

We'll be adding a Save PDF feature in the next update that might help you, but right now, in order to save at a higher resolution, you would need to bring the work into one of the Creative Cloud desktop applications.

I'm not sure if I've fully answered your question... let me know.

Sue.