• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continued Unresolved Digital Edition Issues

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have come to hate this program.  I have a sony ereader and am forced to use digital editions for DRM ebooks.  The program freezes every time I use.  To the point that if I can avoid purchasing a DRM book I will.  Then when I try to transfer books to my ereader the program freezes on the transfer.  So I have to transfer one book at a time, force the program closed, then re-open it and transfer the next file.  I have Windows 7 and have made all the necessary updates but I continually have issues with each version of the digital editions!  I feel like Adobe doesn't care and has provided a substandard product that I have no choice but to use.

If anyone can offer me any advice on using this terrible program, I'm all eyes!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Digital Edition are not right work with Sony Reader. The point is that the Sony Reader need the Library from Sony for PC/Mac to work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines