2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2016 11:06 AM by johnm2879706

Element 15 installs and firewall will not start

johnm2879706

I started a trial with Element 15 and Premiere Element 15 Using Revo pro). I installed Element 15 and after a short time I started getting messages to start the win firewall. I could not start the firewall. I looked WIN 10 forum and found a few suggestions/solutions… they did not work. I decided to reboot and that is when I could not logon. I could not get to the login screen. I did a recovery. I could login.

I then installed Element Premiere 15 and all worked well, no firewall issues. I decided to install Element 15. I then started receiving messages to start the win firewall and again it would not start. I rebooted and could not get to the login screen. Another recovery.

I decided to install Element 15 just to verify what happened. Well guess what happened? I am getting good at recovery.

So far Premiere Element 15 appears to have what I want and then some. Now if I could only get Element 15 to work I believe I could continue to use Adobe Element(s). I have 29 days left.

I have a Surface Book it runs fine and I really like it.

Suggestions?

John