1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2016 12:25 AM by try67

about a week ago I lost the word programme on my pc for some reason lost the microsoft outlook professional 2010 and could not open any document in the word format so I was prompted by my pc if I wanted to convert all documents in my pc to pdf format, whi

mohamed-jafferj69812442

about a week ago I lost the word programme on my pc for some reason lost the microsoft outlook professional 2010 and could not open any document in the word format so I was prompted by my pc if I wanted to convert all documents in my pc to pdf format, which I stupidly agreed as I am not very computer literate. I am now faced with huge problems as I cannot open all my saved documents as they are not all compatible with pdf format, I am in deep trouble as I am in the process of a very important court case and need to open my saved documents so that I can print them out or email them to the courts. Please can someone help me how to reverse the process and convert my documents back to the non-pdf format so that i can open them? I spent half an hour explaining this to a customer service on acrobat pdf (chat service), she promised to help me out and at the end of the half an hour question and answers chat, she asked me to join the forum and ask the experts