• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to correct CS3 licencing error after creative cloud trial?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a recent free trial and it causes my CS3  to show a 'licensing error'

I tried the 'creative cloud clean up' tool. I tried 'the licensing reactivation tool'. I tried to uninstall and reinstall my program but it shows a 'component install fail' error upon installation attempts. I contacted Adobe support and my account is in good standing and I have not exceeded the permitted downloads. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I prevent Creative Cloud from taking over my CS6 perpetual license?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1584746

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get rid of most of creative cloud files (only creative cloud libraries remain) I used these links:

Can’t Delete a File? Use the Command Prompt [How To] | Windows 7 Maintenance | Windows Tools, Help &...

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

However, my CS3 would still not install and furthermore it is now stuck on an install and I keep getting the message that I have to finish installing before I can do a fresh install. I already did a hard uninstall and checked my task manager for any open programs and cleared the last 4 hours of cache and cookies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I can no longer use my purchased disk I am wondering if there is a way to download online using my serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2222942 may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the files just fine from link above but the other issues persist. First that I am already installing and to close the program. Well the task manager shows I am not installing the program already. Even when that gets fixed I will have the secondary problem of the 'component install fail'. Looks like the creative cloud still has my computer held hostage. Any ideas on what file this may be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines