Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for Windows 10 Crashes

Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player for windows 10 crashes and I can not install a new one or download another version. I get a screen that states "Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 10.  You do not need to install Flash Player."

It then only lets me enable or disable a function called "Shockwave Flash Object   Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component" I can not change or install anything, I can not open any settings in it at all.  When it does work before it crashes it only has audio in my HMDI port, not my normal speakers!!

Please Help!

V/r Lone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Microsoft does embed Flash Player in IE & Edge on Windows 10 and all updates come from Microsoft, so there isn't a separate Flash Player installer for IE/Edge on Windows 10.  Please file a bug at https://bugbase.adobe.com and provide as much information as possible, including crash logs, so that the issue may be investigated further.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines