2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2016 9:58 PM by msbritnee

Import problems with the newest updates

msbritnee Level 1

My macbook is version 10.11.6  and I updated my Lightroom 2015.7 and ever since then, I have been having import issues. When selecting photos to import, it often says that a preview could not be made available. Then when I try to import the photos, it won't import anything, then the program freezes. The photos I'm uploading is .jpegs

• 1. Re: Import problems with the newest updates
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi msbritnee,

Please reset Lightroom preferences back to default and check if that helps.

Press the shift + option keys immediately after you restart Lightroom, and select Reset Preferences from the resulting dialog box

Also, are you importing images from ios device or a sd card.

Regards,

Mohit

• 2. Re: Import problems with the newest updates
            msbritnee Level 1

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for your response.

I am importing the photos from my camera. I have a canon 7D which has a CF

card. So I connect my camera with a USB and upload directly there. I tried

the reset and nothing has changed.

The first time I used your suggested solution, the photos were able to

upload. The second time I attempted to import my photos, the import does

not work. I have tried to trouble shoot it with your suggested solution,

but that did not work this time around.

Britnee

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 6:15 AM, Mohit Goyal <forums_noreply@adobe.com>