5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2016 9:59 PM by neilr78476827

Random Indent

neilr78476827

I'm having an issue with a document I'm building in which a random indent on one of my paragraphs appears. I have no indents set in my paragraph styles, there is no '+' icon next to the paragraph style, and hasn't been manually set to be indented as far as I can tell. Also, I cannot find any sort of invisible object with a text wrap or anything like that.  If I double return, the paragraph will then line up correctly, but then I have an unwanted double return. I've tried setting the indent on that line to a minus number but instantly get an error stating "Invalid indent value. Indents cannot extend outside text frame". However I'm using a single text frame in which every other paragraph is set to the outside of the indented one...

I have attached a few images to try to help visualize the issue I'm having. I'm sure it's just button I've pressed, or a rule I've set somewhere, or something simple, but for the life of me I don't know what's happening.

I'm trying to get the'D' from diet to line up with the 'H' and 'T' etc

Cheers 

Screenshot (109).pngScreenshot (106).pngScreenshot (107).pngScreenshot (108).png