• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License not yet approved.

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to distribute Adobe Flash .msi files.  Recently it has asked me to apply to distibute again.  I have applied a couple of times and still have gotten no response.  I really need to be able to update flash.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Hi Shaun,

Licensing team has approved your request and sent an email. Please confirm if you have received it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have forwarded your information to the licensing team to resend the license agreement. We are currently receiving a very high number of licensing requests.  The vast majority are processed successfully however, a small percentage are experiencing issues. The licensing team is processing these as quickly as possible.  You should receive an email, containing a PDF attachment, within the next 2 - 3 business days. Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team again.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaun,

Licensing team has approved your request and sent an email. Please confirm if you have received it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received it. Thank you.

Shaun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@shaunc29219862

Thank you for confirming you received the license agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines