4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2016 11:00 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

How can I make an official complaint to Adobe UK?

justinc79823302

Unless I'm losing my vision - I cannot see a way of making a complaint on the website. Customer services - non technical contact directs you to an email address - which when answered tells you that it is an unmanned email - useless. Please help.

• 1. Re: How can I make an official complaint to Adobe UK?
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Justin,

There are many cases registered under your Adobe ID regarding the CC for teams. If you can let us know the difficulties being faced by you then we can escalate it further.

Regards

Rajashree

• 2. Re: How can I make an official complaint to Adobe UK?
            justinc79823302 Level 1

CASE NUMBER: 0188295626

If you look at this Case Number, you will see that we have been having problems with Creative Cloud Teams. This has been going on for over a week !  After several attempts at resolving the issue with online chat we gave up.

The reason for this was because every session ended in the support assistant disappearing. We were told it was a loss of connection… that can’t be the answer every time, or we were told to restart the computer - which would always result in losing the support assistant again.

Both of these scenarios would result in having to start a chat session again - and go through the same routine - again.

So - we decided to start telephoning support as an option. After hours and hours of support assistants removing software - adding software and removing it again… we have been escalated to level 2 - TWICE !

On both occasions we were promised a call back - which never happened. (Very Very BAD customer care…)

We were given an email to enquire if no call was forthcoming - which we did - and got no result.

So our only recourse was to call back again - whereby a support assistant would have to go through the whole routing again - and then say - I’m going to have to get someone to call you back - I’ll escalate your case…

We are now really tired of this - and don’t expect to pay for CC this month as a MINIMUM, not to mention the amount of work we haven’t been able to do. But - what we would really love to happen is for someone to fix this problem.

We have been promised a callback today - after a callback for yesterday did not happen. I’m not holding my breath.

PS - we’ve been a customer of Adobe for over 15 years.

Also - just out of interest - I have totally failed to find a way of lodging a complaint on your website.

Very disappointed,

Justin

Justin Coles | Creative Director | WDC

T: 02920 711 911 | M: 07515 947 242 | W: www.washdesign.co.uk

Ffôn: 02920 711 911 | Ffôn symudol: 07515 947 242 | Gwefan: www.washdesign.co.uk

Avon House, 19 Stanwell Road, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan CF64 2EZ

Ty Avon, 19 Heol Stanwell, Penarth, Bro Morgannwg CF64 2EZ

Building brands | Managing reputations | Delivering award winning design

Confidentiality: This message is intended only for the use of the person(s)  (\"Intended Recipient"\) to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential.  Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any other person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited.

Cyfrinachedd: Bwriedir y neges hon ar gyfer y person(au) (\"Derbynnydd Bwriedig") y cyfeirir hi ato. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth freiniol a chyfrinachol. Felly gall unryyw ledaenu, dosbarthu, copïo neu ddefnydd arall o'r neges yma neu dim o'i chynnwys gan unrhyw berson heblaw'r Derbynnydd Bwriedig fod yn torri cyfraith sifil neu droseddol ac fe'i gwaherddir yn llwyr.

• 3. Re: How can I make an official complaint to Adobe UK?
              justinc79823302 Level 1

Hello - is there anyone there???

BTW - the third promised call from yesterday never happened - we are still waiting...

That now makes it nearly two weeks without InDesign - or any solutions.

This is pretty bad customer service - I'm still waiting for e a response to my answer some 12 hours later.

• 4. Re: How can I make an official complaint to Adobe UK?
                Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Justin,

Following up your issue found that the issue was resolved by you after reformatting & you have been credited some refund too.

Please let us know if any further assistance is required.

Regards

Rajashree