Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused with variables and advanced actions

Feb 20, 2009 Feb 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create an action that jumps to slide after last visited slide. I use this sequence to take the user to a generic slide which ash him if he is sure to advance manually in the lesson. Please follow the next example:
a) In slide 4 the user clicks over a button to advance to slide 5.
b) Instead of that, I take the user to slide 2 where he answers if he is sure that he wants to go to next slide manually.
c) If he cancels, he returns to slide 4. No problem using last visited slide.
d) If he accepts he must be carried to slide 5.

I am having problems developing the action. I defined a variable that hold the last visited slide when the user exits from slide 4. The I tied to move him from slide 2 to 5 adding 1 to the variable and using nextSlide = cpCmndGotoSlide. But it seems something is wrong.

Can somebody help me?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 21, 2009 Feb 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI Mister Willy

Are you maybe over complicating your own life with this one?? Reason I ask is that I would just set the click interaction on slide 4 to navigate to slide 2. Please post back if I have missed something and not replied properly.

Cheers

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources