• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player down load

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, first time on here so be nice.

So used to download flash player plugin.exe and active_x.exe then deploy via a batch file and SCCM. That was on version 22 the last time we updated.

So today I went to download the new versions of the above but cant get to a standalone download. I registered weeks ago for the distribution licensing thing.

All im asking is a page were I can download the axtive_x and the plugin or is this not available anymore.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

By 'registering weeks ago' I'm assuming you applied for a distribution license.  If so, you should have received an email with the distribution agreement and a link to download the files from.  Please confirm whether or not you received the email.  If not, I'll request the licensing team resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it will be best to resend email.

Thanks

Alan Dunnighan

ICT Engineer

<Moderator: Deleted personal information>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aland99638994 ,

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email. 
The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aland99638994

The licensing team doesn't have a distribution license request from you.  Please re-apply at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  You should receive the email within 2-3 business days after submitting the request.  Please post back here if you do, or do not receive, the email within 2-3 days after submitting the request.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines