Exit

Re: You've been signed out

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac 10.11.1

Getting: “You’ve been signed out”

Cannot uninstall CC: "There are apps using it".

Removing the OODB (or similar name) also did not work.

I see this has been an issue for a long time. Any ideas?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Thanks for the update 76815922.  If you are receiving an error that you are unable to uninstall the App then you are using the normal uninstaller. 

Please use the Creative Cloud uninstaller utility available for download at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application..  It is specifically designed to quit the conflicting processes and remove the Creative Cloud desktop app without removing the other installed Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

76815922 can you please confirm that you have completed all of the steps listed in Creative Cloud signs me out or asks me to sign in repeatedly ?  Did you locate the OPM.db file successfully?  Did you receive any errors when running the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application uninstaller utility available at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ll of the steps listed in Creative Cloud signs me out or asks me to sign in repeatedly

Solution 1 - I can quit and open the Creative Cloud app, but cannot sign in

Solution 2 - is windows only

Solution 3 - can open uninstaller, but getting error that the app is used by other app and the only option available is to cancel.

Solution 4 - I deleted the whole OOBE folder, after quitting the app. Same issue. Could not do it via the terminal, so went through the Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update 76815922.  If you are receiving an error that you are unable to uninstall the App then you are using the normal uninstaller. 

Please use the Creative Cloud uninstaller utility available for download at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application..  It is specifically designed to quit the conflicting processes and remove the Creative Cloud desktop app without removing the other installed Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is wonderful news 76815922.  Thank you for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution successfully uninstalled CC for me - the Bundled CC installer wouldn't do it.

However, upon reinstalling CC from a new download, I get, "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy of the Creative Cloud From 'http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp'."

I download a new one and the circle of fun begins again.

Neat-o

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines