• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Distribution License not received

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download and deploy the Adobe Flash player msi's for my internal users. I have not received a confirmation email or any indication that my application we received or approved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email. 
The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have filled out the form at least twice, once over a month ago and most recently about a week ago. I have not heard back. I work for a public school district and so we desperately need the distribution information to patch the Adobe applications on our workstations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ndcedarburg

The licensing team resent the email on 27-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ndcedarburg

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel/Nathaniel

Licensing team has processed the request and sent the email. Please confirm if you have got it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also filled out the form several times and I don't get any answer.

Could you please send the confirmation email? I have to update Flash player on our clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@patrickw59966247 and vincentp53817428

The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. No reply whatsoever. Went through this process in 2015 with an immediate reply and no issues. This time I filled out and submitted the form; waited a week and have submitted it again.  Still no reply. I need the ability to distribute the most recent update to my end-user population ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shawnw85103271 ,

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters, firewall rules, anti-virus, etc do not block the email. If you don't receive the email with 2-3 business days, please don't apply again.  Post back here and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also post back here if you do receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say we're having the same problem -- I applied for the distribution license on October 13, but haven't heard back.  If you would check on the status I'd appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ehsd66160681 ,

I've forwarded the inquiry to the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

We have not received an email from the licensing team yet.  I opened a separate thread (No response after applying for a distribution license ) earlier before I realized I couldn't reply here because I hadn't logged in (sorry).  We really appreciate your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll lock the other post.   I have followed-up with licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ehsd66160681

The licensing team resent the email, and I've also sent you a PM with a link to download the email.  Please confirm if you've received it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Maria, the link worked perfectly and we have been able to download the email, so we're proceeding.  We did not receive the team's email through normal email systems, however, which might be of concern.  Regardless, we're good for now --  Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiehsd66160681 ,

Thank you for confirming, and you're welcome.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did receive the email from the licensing team shortly after your reply. Thank you for your assistance, Maria. Very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@patrickw59966247​​,  vincentp53817428​, and ehsd66160681

The licensing team has recent the email.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

@shawnw85103271​,

Thank you for confirming you received the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@patrickw59966247

The licensing team resent the email on 27-Oct.  Please confirm if you have, or have not, received the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received and email either after signing up. Can the link be sent to me as well? My staff is currently manually upgrading flash and it is a huge waste of time and money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@vincentp53817428

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please assist. I have not received any conformation email either

Ireen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines