1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 27, 2016 5:24 AM by oksamurai

Error: Origin not found! utils.JS.21 - Adding dangle

jeffreyw89271489

Hi. I'm trying to create dependently moving legs on my character and I'm running into an issue where after making the fourth layer dependent, not independent, i get this error. I can successfully get the first 3 (any 3) working dependently, but the moment i activate the fourth layer, it breaks down. I don't understand this error and how I can fix this! Any help will be appreciated. Please ignore the shotty character- its just a mock up but still. The top image is when the fourth layer on the right is independently warped. The bottom image is as soon as I unblock "Warp Independently".

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 5.56.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 5.57.10 PM.png

• 1. Re: Error: Origin not found! utils.JS.21 - Adding dangle
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

Are you doing warp independence in the PSD/AI file itself (adding a + symbol in front of the layer or group), or checking the box in CH? If the latter, can you try adding the plus symbols in the original artwork instead and see if that helps?

Does a reimport in a fresh project help, or is this happening on the fourth one regardless of what you do?

Worst case scenario, can you please post or DM me your PSD or AI file (Google Drive, Dropbox, Creative Cloud, etc) to take a closer look?