3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2016 7:37 PM by Adorobat

Highlighting tool

R.Khereba

I have a problem, me and a friend of mine has the same adobe reader Pro DC, she has that option when she highlight a text two times it's color changes, as if the opacity changes and that doesn't work when i try to do the same, any help ?

• 1. Re: Highlighting tool
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi r.khereba,

There is no product called Adobe Reader Pro DC, you might have Acrobat Pro DC installed on your computer or Acrobat Reader DC.

Assuming you have Acrobat Pro DC installed on the machine, could you please let me know the version of Acrobat?

To check the version of Acrobat, launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>select About Adobe Acrobat

Have you tried to do the same on other pdfs?

• 2. Re: Highlighting tool
            R.Khereba Level 1

It's Adobe Acrobat DC Pro , and I've tried it on more than one PDF still same result. 

• 3. Re: Highlighting tool
              Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi R.Khereba,

Assuming you haven't the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC installed, could you please try updating Acrobat Pro DC, and see if that resolves the issue. Launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>select Check for Updates.

If that doesn't work, try restoring preferences- close Acrobat Pro DC>navigate to C:\Users\Your username\App Data\Roaming\Adobe\version no. , move the entire version no. folder to another location like temp folder.

To view the Temp folder, press and hold Windows key, and press R on your keyboard, type temp in run dialogue box, and hit enter.

If App data folder is not visible under your username, type %appdata% in the run dialogue box and hit enter.

Let me know if it worked.

Thank You,

Shivam

1 person found this helpful