2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2016 12:32 PM by shutterbugzz

Camera raw doesn't works today

rubiok42523539

yesterday, i downloaded Camera Raw 9.1.1

first, i could work on it but today, when i opened my computer again, i stayed 2 hours trying but camera raw is like it doesn't exist on my computer.

i try to unistall, install again as photoshop cs6 as camera raw 9.1.1 and other versions but it doesn't works anyway so... i'm getting despaired. i need that app!

please, anyone can help me? if you want to see my screen for more information that you need, my skype REMOVED

i wait someone can help me as soon as you can, please! THANK YOU!

NEVER POST YOUR SKYPE ID ON AN OPEN FORUM... SCAMMERS USE SKYPE TO TRY AND STEAL YOUR ADOBE ID

• 1. Re: Camera raw doesn't works today
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

What is the exact error message that you see?

• 2. Re: Camera raw doesn't works today
            shutterbugzz Level 1

I am having a similar problem... I have a mac Pro tower, 32 gig memory.. 3t available hard drive. I have the Online version of Photoshop... Yosemite. When I try and use Camera raw, It opens fine, then when I click on a button, it does this...

I have rebooted my machine and I don't have any updates. I am the administrator and i have full read/write permissions.  There are no error codes. Do you have any suggestions???  

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 1.20.17 PM.png