Is your zip file available online somewhere, so forum participants can have a look?
I'll have time to take a better look in a couple of hours.
Meanwhile: you are including a file cordova.js, which should not be there. Also, you may want to drop that top level /www directory. I recommend having config and index in the root directory.
I just had another look.
You have a second config.xml in your package: it's in the /www/xml directory.
A zip file for PGB should only have one config.xml and one index.html (and they should both be in the root).
About your config (in /www):
1. You have included many plugins, of which you only require a couple. You should remove all plugins you don't need.
2. You have both file plugin and file-transfer plugin. Remove the fle plugin, since it's already integrated in file-transfer
3. You are pinning almost all plugins to previous versions. Did you do so intentionally (if so, why?). In contrast to what many folks suggest here, I recommend not pinning any plugin versions, unless - temporarily - unavoidable.
4. Your path to splashes/icons is wrong, since config is already in /www. Drop the /www part.
5. You are specifying compound qualifiers in the density attribute (as in density="land-mdpi") which is not allowed. Use the qualifier attribute instead.
6. You are missing several iOS splash dimensions.