2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2016 10:29 AM by ejg1890

How many open projects in Premiere Clip?

ejg1890 Level 1

How many open concurrent projects can I have in Premiere Clip?  I started working on my first Clip project last night.  Its a short video but still have some work to do on it.  However, I also decided to start another project however, I cant get new project started. Clicking on the plus icon just brings up the box to select where I want to pull photos or video from.  I can not seem to find how to create a 2nd project in the works. Am I missing something? Or does Clip allow only 1 project at a time? Also I am a Create Cloud subscriber with the Photography subscription.

Also another question. I am attempting to load dang and psd file formats into the project but the items are greed out so I am not able to select them. Is Clip able to read dang and psd file formats?

Thanks.  Appreciate any assistance

Jim

• 1. Re: How many open projects in Premiere Clip?
          petergaraway Adobe Employee

Hi Jim,

There's no limit of how many projects Premiere Clip supports. At least not that I'm aware of.  I've never heard of that issue. Can you try logging out and back in? If that does not work, I'd recommend deleting the app and reinstalling. 

Clip does not support .psd files. I'm not familiar with dang. Clip does support the import of .dng, .mos, .cr2, raf and arw.

Let us know if you're able to create a new project after following the steps above.

Best,

Peter Garaway

• 2. Re: How many open projects in Premiere Clip?
            ejg1890 Level 1

Thanks.  I did learn the problem. I am able to create multiple projects; however, Clip only seems to recognize jpg files only. The psd or png format was not recognized and can select. Once jpg are added I can create additional projects.