• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text on top of the text box. How do I move it to be on the inside?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The settings of my text box (or something like that) is causing the first line of text to be aligned with the top line of the text box frame. I would like to have all text on the inside of the text box. How do I change this setting?

This is a print screen of what it looks like, and I want it to go back to normal, so that the title/first line is also on the inside of the box.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 17.22.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

This could also be caused by setting the First Baseline in the Text Frame Options to Fixed in the dropdown and leaving the Min. Distance set on 0.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the text on the stroke or it is a part of the whole story inside the frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your baseline shift too set too high? Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 3.31.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could also be caused by setting the First Baseline in the Text Frame Options to Fixed in the dropdown and leaving the Min. Distance set on 0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! So what should I change the Min. Distance to if I want it to be normal/standard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case, at least the height of the ascenders (or you could choose one of the other options).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines