• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2017 pinning issues

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MUSE 2017 is all messed up, when I export my site, the top navigation menu that is pinned to the top of the screen is arranged to the back of every page, instead of on top, so all my content scrolls over it.. PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Hi Kratika,

I have upgraded to the latest available Muse version 2017.0.1 per your recommendation and the pinning issue seems to be resolved.  Thank you very much for your efforts in reporting / escalating / informing us of the status of this bug & fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the issue with some specific file or you are facing this pinning issue for all older version files in 2017 ?

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Owl,

Could you please share your .muse file (via drop box) with steps to reproduce the issue, as to which Export you are using.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave Sikorski wrote:

MUSE 2017 is all messed up, when I export my site, the top navigation menu that is pinned to the top of the screen is arranged to the back of every page, instead of on top, so all my content scrolls over it.. PLEASE FIX ASAP.

thats normal... move your header to a higher layer if you want things to scroll under it

Screenshot (319).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. My navigation menu is in the top layer, but with the 2017 update, the content in a lower layer scrolls over and obscures my nav layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fred (and everyone that has a similar issue),

Can you please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message? Click my picture and use the message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are checking on it, can you also share your .muse file in form of a Dropbox or any other service of your choice in a private message?

For doing a private message just hover the mouse on my name and use "message" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problems with messing up the layers (pinned or not). Pleas help ASAP

Johan Jansen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have reported this issue to the team. If this is a deal breaker for you, I suggest using the previous version of Adobe Muse until we get this sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. It is very much a deal breaker at this moment so I want to use the previous version of Muse, but how can I activate the previous version?

Johan Jansen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

Thank you for helping me out. I have installed the previous version and restored the website.

Johan Jansen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, will need to go back to the previous version.

When do expect to fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is investigating this issue. From what I understand, they have not been able to reproduce this issue consistently so far. I encourage you to share any details that could help them by writing to muse-support@adobe.com

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

This issue is fixed in 2017.0.1.7.

Please download it from Adobe Muse Private Beta Program

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are looking into it. will respond you back.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dev team has had to revert to 2015.2.0, as this is a critical issue, we rely on pinning working correctly for our design.

We cannot use beta software for production - this is not a solution for our team.

When will the fix be integrated into an official update?

It is quite embarrassing / concerning to have our entire team revert their software to a previous version / have to ignore updates.... and that a fundamental feature is critically broken in a professional software release. Please escalate and resolve asap!

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's for the email on your post about pinning problems on the 2017 Muse release.  I couldn't have said it better.  I see that Kratika posted that it is fixed in the 2017.0.1.7. beta version.  I have been working out of that same version and still have the same pinning issues.  I am unable to revert back to 2015.2.0 because I have unfortunately saved my site under the 2017.0.1.7.  NO LEGACY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you update to the latest version of Muse released today, and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kratika,

I have upgraded to the latest available Muse version 2017.0.1 per your recommendation and the pinning issue seems to be resolved.  Thank you very much for your efforts in reporting / escalating / informing us of the status of this bug & fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FASEAT Site BUG.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines