• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 (standalone version not CC) will not open on windows 10, opening screen appears, freezes

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!  I have Lightroom 6.0 using windows 10 and it will not open.  The opening screen appears but simply freezes--cannot even exit out.  I read that I probably need to update to 6.7, but I don't know how to do this without getting INTO Lightroom and I can't since it will not open.  I tried disabling the graphics card.  Also tried to update the graphics card, but neither worked.  Any other suggestions?  Maybe I need to uninstall LR and reinstall, but I'm afraid I'll lose my edited pics....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Lightroom 6.7 can be downloaded directly from the following website and installed manually:

Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 6.7 can be downloaded directly from the following website and installed manually:

Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines