• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your connection is not private

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any suggestions on getting past this error on Chrome? it's been persistent for 3 - 4 days..

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from na1.documents.adobe.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

na1.documents.adobe.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to na1.documents.adobe.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be na1.documents.adobe.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit na1.documents.adobe.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

I encountered the same problem like you a few days ago. Then I found this from #1 position in Google, which was helped me to fix.

Fix Your Connection Is Not Private Error In Google Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem like you a few days ago. Then I found this from #1 position in Google, which was helped me to fix.

Fix Your Connection Is Not Private Error In Google Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am extremely concerned because all information on computers, mobile devices, now TVs, cameras, etc. are all exposed. We need to follow the European privacy laws in America. I am extremely unhappy with the tech companies flaggrant usage of personal information to grow the financials. Just look at the Tech Companies on the stock market. Definitely our privacy is used, sold and abused. These tech companies are pushing this AI to cause further personal info & damages.

What will ruin the tech companies if everyone unplugged all electronic and WiFi devices for one week. Let the markets crash because 80% of average American have crashed already. We can't afford to continuially upgrade and purchase the newest because a device or file format became obsolete overnight. I have tried contacting Adobe to work offline; but they feel it necessary for me work online. These tech companies distrust Americans because they are afraid we will steal their software. I believe the case is reversed, instead the Tech Cos are stealing from Americans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines