2 people found this helpful
Hi Grant Zerkee,
Please follow the steps to install InDesign CC2015:
1. Navigate to creative cloud application
2. Select View previous versions option available in the "Find Additional Apps" section by selecting "All Apps"
3. InDesign will be seen in the Apps panel and a drop down list will be available on install button.
4. Select CC (2015).
5. Installation of InDesign CC2015.0(126.96.36.199) will begin
6. After successful installation of product, InDesign CC2015 updates will be available(If the updates are not available select "Check for app updates" option in Creative cloud application)
7. InDesign CC2015.4.1 will be installed
Grant Zerkee Print Team Leader
[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]
[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]
[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]
Is there mention of InDesign CC 2015 in your custom scripts, have you changed them to InDesign CC 2017 and recompiled them.
In between, on which OS you are working on and what is the scripting language you are using.
Was looking for this, thank you, issues with Indesign cc 2017 - needed to reinstall a previous version until issues are resolved,