0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2008 10:45 PM by rlhsd66

Exercise 9 Creating New Flex Project

rlhsd66
      Thanks to Ryan aka rsadwick, I was able to get LiveCycle and the ODT zip file working properly (see his reply to "Problem with one of the lessons"). Unfortunately when I try and create a new Flex Project using LCDS I am unable to get past the second step in the process. Going by the way it is explained in the exercise, with the updated information, my root folder should point to the odt dir, however; I have found that if you just got to that dir you will get this error: Invalid root. The WEB-INF/flex folder must contain either flex-config.xml or services-config.xml.

So I drilled into the odt dir to find those files and found them in this sub dir: C:\lcds\tomcat\webapps\odt\WEB-INF\flex, and I am still getting the same error message, even though both the flex-config.xml and services-config.xml files are in this dir. I have tried validating the connection with LCDS running and without it running with no difference. I'm hoping that someone can help me with this or if I have made some kind of mistake in the way I installed the zip file. I am going to try and contact rasdwick and see if he can help me solve this problem and get it posted for those who read this in the future. I really wish Adobe would just update their files to the current software versions and or solutions.