Interesting. Tried to enter the site. My comment... I can't understand most of it.. but, I do tried clicking the Smart Planner 3D download.. but I have no password..
Thanks for your attention, the download link is to the desktop application (works equally to the web version just faster). Sorry but until official release by agreement this download is exclusive for the client.
If you have the kind to evaluate the web version I’ll really appreciate that, any comments apply the same to the desktop version.
Looking overall site here's my comment.
1. Implementing the whole site with shockwave/flash will slow down performance. (my PC is old.. hehe..)
2. Decreased performance will affect your main shockwave/flash content.
3. Looking at the design, I think html/php/asp/js capable to produce the same result (with less resources)
4. The movie looks good - adding more interactivity (camera controls) will bakes it better.
5. I can only understand English and Malay.. hehe.. Maybe I've been cliking at the wrong place.
6. Talking about clicking, its good to have a different Icon (eg: hand) instead of arrow while hovering on the buttons/links.
Thanks mziskandar, you are right, this is not the final web site is just the online application test, final will be on the client's server with apropied design (html). I'll try to add rollover icons before final release.
Again, thanks for your time and kind.
Have a nice day!
I am looking for a developer to program a 2D planner with some basic 3D rendering for simple visualization. I was told that Director is the way to go. Your feedback is welcomed.
without question thats one of the best looking shockwave sites Ive seen. some the best texture and lighting. you said you baked the lights and the textures both came out very well especially the lights