Hello every one,
I am using Adobe Presenter 10 and PowerPoint 2010, Windows 10. Whenever I try to modify the Quiz session, it reports that: "Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem while working with this presentation. Try saving your work to a new file and restarting PowerPoint. If the problem persists,..."
I already tried the following solutions without success.
- Save to a new file (using save as)
- Uninstall Adobe Presenter, and install it again
- Turn off antivirus program (I use Avast), repair PowerPoint 2010, and uninstall, install Adobe Presenter
- Uncheck "Use Presenter View"
- Disable all add-ins on PowerPoint except for Adobe Presenter
- Save the file to a new place, copy all related files to this new place
- Update video driver and try all again
Could anyone suggest any further solutions?
Many thanks in advance!
I have this same issue when I try to save any PowerPoint presentations. I'm not even trying to record or use add quizzes, a simple presentation. I'm using PowerPoint 2016, work off a Lenovo tablet, and my IT staff has installed and reinstalled everything from PowerPoint to the Adobe Suite 3x and still not working. Very frustrating!
I also have the same issue. Running Presenter 10.0 with PowerPoint 2013... Everything opens up fine, but as soon as I try to do anything with the software - it displays the error message.
Did Adobe discontinue supporting 10.0?