Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The size of old documents in Adobe draw

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

i just wanna ask how to save my OLD drawings in high resolution? Since this new update, my old drawings are small and its impossible to change  the SIZE of a document. Before, I could save it the way I wanted. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Hi Sarah,

Since  responding the other day, the team has discovered that this is a bug in the current version of the app. Images saved to the camera roll are half the size they used to be. The team knows about it and is working on fixing it. In the meantime, the only way around it is to Send to CC Files as PDF and then export the image from the PDF.

I know that's a pain but the team should have an update soon.

I hope that helps a little.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucia.

I'm not super sure I'm completely understanding the question: Are the drawings still in the app? And, what version of Draw are you using (tap the Draw icon, then About Draw)?

Let me know so I can try to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue Garibaldiā€‹

Well, the thing is, that all of my older drawings were (after the update) automatically saved (in the app) as 'landscape documents' while I drew them as 'portraits', so they are just blurred after saving them to my Ipad (as they are small sized) And, actually, that "BLUR-thing" is happenning to me with all new CANVASES. I tried all of them, and the LINES were just blurred after I saved the drawing to IPad. I've been using free Adobe Draw Illustrator for Ipad for a year, and really like it, especially because of the brushes. I am not a vector illustrator, this app (and its BRUSHES) serves me "only" to enhance my hand dwarn sketches, so maybe Im just doing something wrong now, dont know...I deliberately downloaded the ADOBE SKETCH to see how is that working, but there is everything all right, though. The drawings are perfectly clear after saving.

Thank you so much.

Lucia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucia.

That sounds strange...  If you could send me some screenshots through the in-app feedback it would be really helpful (in the app, tap the Settings icon in the lower nav then Send Feedback).

Have you tried exporting your drawings as PDFs? It's a new function in the latest version of Draw... When you're in an open canvas, tap the Share icon (square with an arrow) in the upper nav, then Send To: Creative Cloud Files as PDF.

Let me know how saving PDF goes. And definitely send me some screenshots of what you're seeing in the app.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem too. And now all my files have an automatic off-White background. How do I change this to a transparent background like before?

I used to be able to save the image to Dropbox as a png and when I opened it up in photoshop on my laptop, the image was a vector that didn't become pixelated no matter how big I made it. Now the images are becoming Pixelated. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarah,

Since  responding the other day, the team has discovered that this is a bug in the current version of the app. Images saved to the camera roll are half the size they used to be. The team knows about it and is working on fixing it. In the meantime, the only way around it is to Send to CC Files as PDF and then export the image from the PDF.

I know that's a pain but the team should have an update soon.

I hope that helps a little.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines