• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magenta Cast Epson Surecolor P600 and XP820 from Lightroom and Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Epson Surecolor P600 and an XP-820. Both giving the same problem. My PC is Windows 10 and I am using the latest versions of Epson drivers. The problem is a magenta cast on photo prints from Adobe LightroomCC and PhotoshopCC (latest versions today 5 Nov 2017) when I switch printer colour management off to use non epson photo paper.  Searching forums I see a multitude of people with the same problem and uncertainty if the issue is with Adobe, Epson or my computer configuration.  It seems that the general feeling is that even though I have turned off colour management, there is still management getting in the way, adding to the adobe management.

Printing is fine if the printer manages colour but I want to use non epson paper so want to have Adobe manage colour.  I have a second computer running Lightroom and Photoshop and curiously on this system Photoshop prints OK but lightroom does not.  I consider myself extremely PC literate and have read and tried all the forum posts I can find, nothing seems to work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?