• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shouldn't each new version of PP be for Developers first ?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was wondering why Adobe wouldn't follow her colleague Google in their efficient workflow, there is always a beta version of Android OS for developers first.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi muhannad_alani,

We have an extended prerelease program, however, it is private. Most of these professional editors and video artists have been invited to the program by the product team.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get invited to the developer party? In that, I'm an Assistant Editor/Online Professional here in NYC and have seen the great things Premiere Pro can do.  However,  its a really hard sell getting folks to use PPro of Media Composer. 

Basically, I'd like to know more information about how I can convince clients who are on the fence about PPro to give it a go. I most recently lost a bid for a job, based on the "rumors," that Premiere Pro has sooo many glitches.  Yes there are glitches with apps, still I have not had any glitches since moving to PPRO about 3 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FiveAnDime,

You can apply here.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines