3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2016 12:59 PM by nicolasbalcazar

LR mobile becomes a mess when syncing with LR desktop aka which are my mobile phone photos?

nicolasbalcazar

I'm now using LR mobile (Android) and desktop (Windows) for a while. Syncing catalogs mainly from desktop to mobile to have the pics on the go. But sometimes I want to go back on LR mobile and start editing some pictures I took with the smartphone. But that simple task became quite messy, now that all other synced photos are in there (all photos aka Lightroom Photos), too.

So, is there a way to ONLY see images taken with the phone? Ideally an automatic catalog where these photos are in ? I tried the auto-import feature, but that is not really what I need here, because the photos are already imported in the 'All Photos' tab....

Maybe I made a mistake when installing LR mobile on the phone (android), since I was testing it first with a trial account, and then just a month later changed to my subscription catalog....

Any advice to make my life easier on LR mobile with this is highly appreciated!

Thanks, NB

PS: Back on the desktop in LR i do have a nice tidy extra tab where there are only my mobile phone pics inside. So I assume this must be possible on LR mobile, too....