2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2016 8:32 AM by EvilBugQueen1

Help needed!!!

sarahd79687088

Hi guys,

I'm new to this and a bit stuck!  I need a file for a Christmas menu that I'm doing.. I'm looking for a nice Christmas background which I can type the menu onto.  The original file which I purchased turned out to be low resolution and wasn't suitable for printing on A4.  I need an image of at least 3.5MB I believe to look ok on print.  My question is, can I purchase high resolution images of 3.5MB+ through Adobe Stock?  If so, where are they and how will I know the image is large enough?  If not, where would you recommend?  I just need a one off image, I don't want to sign up to another monthly subscription somewhere.  Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards

Sarah

• 1. Re: Help needed!!!
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What is the image number of the image you purchased? All licensed images are high resolution and would have no problem printing out at that size and even much larger.

I am thinking one of two things has happened.

1: You haven't downloaded the hires image properly

2: The image you license is an .ai file that would require Adobe Illustrator to resize.

• 2. Re: Help needed!!!
            EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Sarah,

I downloaded the file you most recently licensed, Christmas Background. - image | Adobe Stock , and opened it in Photoshop and you are right it is pixelated at 100%. I wouldn't want to use it either. I've granted you a credit and will report this image to our content team. You'll see the credit in the counter at the top of the page next time you sign in.

EBQ

1 person found this helpful