"Access denied" means that there could be possibly some sort of permission issues with the file, so i would suggest you to check the permissions of that file for your user id.
For the same please follow the steps below and see if it works:
- Right click on that file
- Go to "properties>security tab"
- Press "continue"
- In the "permissions for MyFile.pdf" dialog, press "Add"
- In the "Select Users or Groups" dialog, press "Advanced"
- The next dialog that pops up is also named "Select Users or Groups". Press "Find Now"
- Scroll down the list of search results until you find your username
- Double click on your username and press OK in the "Select Users or Groups" dialog
- Press OK in the "Permissions for MyFile.pdf dialog and hit ok
If the issue still persists, please cshare a screenshot of the error you get and also confirm if it happens with other files too.
Thanks for you help friend, but I still getting this error
Please share the screenshot of the exact error you get by the help of the link below :
Also please check if you find this error on the other files too.
Thanks for information and advice